FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION PROTOCOLS
PERSONALIZED NUTRITION PROTOCOLS FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH
Get your uniquely designed health program
After more than ten years of working with clients, I have determined what is most useful to people like you is to create a plan that includes diet, lifestyle and smart supplementation that is uniquely designed for you. Using functional nutrition science, I develop a personalized functional medicine protocol to help you optimize your health.
My first step in designing the perfect nutrition protocol is to thoroughly and accurately assess your current health status. This assessment will uncover any developing health concerns that may not yet be diagnosable, so that we can make a plan using diet and smart supplementation to slow down or even stop the progression of most chronic disease. We will also identify weaknesses in your biochemistry so that we can put you on a plan that is best suited for you. Functional medicine focuses on finding the root cause of problems and on restoring healthy metabolic function.
Both of my personalized nutrition protocols include the thorough Initial Health Assessment. The Premium option includes a Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis (FBCA). While the extensive intake questionnaires in the Initial Health Assessment provide a lot of helpful information for developing your protocol, by opting for the FBCA option I am able to even more precisely determine your nutritional needs and can design a highly effective protocol to help you achieve optimal health. This premium option comes highly recommended.
Please click on the chat button below if you have any questions about these services. Or you may book a General Discovery Call using the button above.
Personalized Functional Nutrition Protocol - Basic
Get Your Personalized Nutrition Protocol at an affordable price.
- I collect medical history and any relevant details using our online metabolic assessment intake forms. This will help reveal your biggest health concerns, symptoms and complaints about your body.
- Includes a one-hour VIRTUAL consultation with the clinical nutritionist to go over responses and possible nutritional issues as suggested by the written assessments. We will discuss a functional nutrition approach to supporting any already existing concerns and preventing the development of more chronic conditions in the future.
- Follow-up 30 minute consultation where the client will receive a personalized protocol with recommendations for changes in diet, supplements and lifestyle. And depending on the client's health concerns, some combination of functional nutrition metabolic restoration protocols may be advised.
- Includes a 14-day custom meal plan with recipes and shopping list.
- Includes 90 days of chat support through patient portal for protocol guidance and the addressing of any questions or concerns.
- You will get lifetime access to my library of nutrition protocols, recipes, shopping guides and educational handouts.
- Access to our supplement dispensary for purchasing recommended supplements.
Personalized Functional Nutrition Protocol - Premium
Get your Premium Functional Nutrition Protocol
There really is no better health assessment that is more efficient and effective than a comprehensive blood test. We have a long history of using blood markers for evaluating health status. The results of this study will also establish a baseline that can be used to track your health over time. The Premium option includes a science-based Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis as described below. You can also click on the link to read more about this functional medicine technique for assessing your health.
This option includes all of the benefits outlined in the basic program PLUS:
- Comprehensive blood panels (these alone could cost you over $1000 if you had to pay for them individually),
- A total health and nutrition analysis using results of the blood tests, urinalysis and results of the functional nutrition health assessments.
- And all this is delivered to the client in a complete Functional Health Report with detailed nutritional recommendations including diet and smart supplements.
Have your blood tests analyzed for optimal nutritional levels and take a preventative approach to your health and vitality!